Suspended Heat Energy Recovery Ventilators
Energy recovery ventilators are central ventilation systems that provide fresh air, remove indoor stale air and balance the humidity within a building. Besides, they can use heat recovered from the stale air to heat the incoming clean air to a comfortable temperature. This all helps to create a clean and comfortable environment that enhances the well-being of building users.
Main Feature of Eco-Smart HEPA Energy Recovery Ventilators:
- Wide range air volume from 150m3/h to 6000m3/h, 10 speeds control
- High efficiency brush-less DC motor, ERP 2018 compliant
- High efficiency enthalpy heat recovery
- Auto bypass, intelligent controlled by outdoor temperature
- G3+F9 filter, efficiency over 96% to filter the particulate from 2.5µm to 10µm
- Intelligent control system, optional CO2 and humidity control function, external control and BMS control available
- Double filter alarm, timer alarm or different pressure gauge alarm available
- Specifications of Eco-Smart HEPA Energy Recovery Ventilators
- ErP2018 Energy recovery ventilators
Specification of ErP2018 Eco Smart Hepa Seires Energy recovery ventilators
Please subscribe to the YouTube channel to get the latest update.