Water Cooled Air Handling Units
The air handling unit works alongside the chilling and cooling towers in order to circulate and maintain the air through the process of heating, ventilation, and cooling or air conditioning. The air handler on a commercial unit is a large box that is composed of heating and cooling coils, a blower, racks, chambers, and other parts that help the air handler do its job. The air handler is connected to the ductwork and the air passes through from the air handling unit to the ductwork, and then back to the air handler.
All of these components work together depending on the scale and layout of the building. If the building is large, multiple chillers and cooling towers could be required, and there may be a need for a dedicated system for a server room so that the building can receive adequate air conditioning when it is required.
- The AHU has functions of air conditioning with air to air heat recovery. Slim and compact structure with flexible way of installation. It greatly reduces construction cost and improve the utilization rate of space.
- The AHU equipped with sensible or enthalpy plate heat recovery core. Heat recovery efficiency can be higher than 60%
- 25mm panel type integrated framework, it’s perfect to stop cold bridge and enhancing the intensity of the unit.
- Double-skin sandwiched panel with high density PU foam to prevent cold bridge.
- Heating/cooling coils are made of hydrophilic and anti-corrosive coated aluminum fins, effectively eliminate “water bridge” on the gap of fin, and reduces the ventilation resistance and noise as well asthe energy consumption, the thermal efficiency can be increased by 5%.
- The unit apply unique double beveled water drain pan to ensure condensed water fro the heat exchanger (sensible heat) and coil discharge completely.
- Adopt high efficiency outer rotor fan, which is low noise, high static pressure, smooth operation and reduce maintenance costs.
- The external panels of the unit are fixed by nylon leading screws, effectively solved the cold bridge, making it easier to maintain and examination in limit space.
- Equipped with standard draw-out filters, reducing maintenance space and costs.