Ventical Heat Recovery Dehumidifier with Plate Heat Exchanger
1. 30mm foam board shell
2. Sensible plate heat exchange effciency is 50%, with built-in drain pan
3. EC fan, two speeds, adjustable airflow for each speed
4. Pressure difference gauge alarm, flter replacement reminder optional
5. Water cooling coils for de-humidifcation
6. 2 air inlets & 1 air outlet
7. Wall-mounted installation (only)
8. Flexible left type (fresh air comes up from left air outlet) or right type (fresh air comes up from right air outlet)
After outdoor fresh air (or half of return air mixed with fresh air) is fltered by primary flter (G4) and high effcient flter (H10), passes through the plate heat exchanger for precooling, then entering into the water coil for further de-humidifcation, and cross the plate heat exchanger again, undergoing the sensible heat exchanging process to preheat/precool the outdoor fresh air.
|Air inlet diameter (d1)
|Air outlet diameter (d2)
Dehumidification capacity is tested under the following conditions:
1) The working condition be 30°C/80% after the fresh air mixed with return air.
2) The water inlet/outlet temperature is 7°C/12°C.
3) The operating air speed is the rated air volume.