Rotary Heat Recovery Wheel Type Fresh Air Dehumidifier
1. Internal rubber board insulation design
2. Total heat recovery wheel, sensible heat efficiency >70%
3. EC fan, 6 speeds, adjustable airflow for each speed
4. High efficiency dehumidification
5. Wall-mounted installation (only)
6. Pressure difference gauge alarm or filter replacement alarm (optional)
|1 Outdoor air filter G4+H10
2 Total heat recovery wheel
3 Wheel motor
6 Stainless steel water tray
|7 Built-in bypass valve
8 Supply air fan
9 Return air filter G4
10 Exhaust air fan
11 Supply air outlet DN150
12 Wiring box
After outdoor fresh air (or half of return air mixed with fresh air) is filtered by primary filter (G4) and high efficient filter (H10), passes through the plate heat exchanger for precooling, then entering into the water coil for further de-humidification, and cross the plate heat exchanger again, undergoing the sensible heat exchanging process to preheat/precool the outdoor fresh air.
|AV-HTRW30||300 CMH||128 Pa||70%||50%||24KG/day||1.1KW||220v/50hz/1ph|
1. The rated dehumidification capacity is based on the outdoor air condition of 30°C/80%, excluding the effect of heat recovery.
2. Heat recovery efficiency is based on the conditions of outdoor fresh air 36/60%, indoor fresh air 25/50%.
3. Rated power refers to the equipment power under the standard dehumidification conditions (30°C/80%).