Crossflow Plate Fin Total Heat Exchangers
Working Principle of Holtop Crossflow Plate Fin Total Heat Exchangers (E.R. Paper for enthalpy exchange core)
|The flat plates and the corrugated plates form channels for fresh or exhaust air stream.When the two air steams passing through the exchanger crossly with temperature difference, the energy is recovered.|
1. Made of E.R. paper, which is featured by high moisture permeability, good air tightness, excellent tear resistance, and aging resistance.
2. Structured with flat plates and corrugated plates.
3. Two air streams flow crossly.
4. Suitable for room ventilation and industrial ventilation system.
5. Heat recovery efficiency up to 70%
Used in comfortable air conditioning ventilation system and technical air conditioning ventilation system. Supply air and exhaust air totally separated, heat recovery in winter and cold recovery in Summer.